Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th to Everyone!

After a few days of having an energy zapping flu bug,
that was so bad I missed the Alameda Antique Faire which never happens,  I am back in my studio and ready to play. 
   I made some small tags out of  old wallpaper and decided to glue it to card stock so you can write on
the back side.  Pretty cute.



 
These old gummed letters and figures are cute but it is
the envelope that makes a great addition to an altered
art project.


Connie at Artful Play has used one in her wonderful portfolio:




   These are pouches (actually English tea bags, the kind you fill yourself) that I stamped and filled
with the best home grown lavender.  Not from my yard but from for dear friend Judy's  garden
 in Lafayette.  Cute as a gift tag.

1 comment:

connie said...

I love your stamped english tea bags! I also love those green envelops with the letters inside - did you notice I tucked one inside my portfolio? Thanks Tricia!