Monday, July 11, 2011

FINDINGS of Carmel


I made some more tags (actually a bakers dozen) to send down to FINDINGS
of Carmel.  If you haven't visited Nancy's shop it is a must see when
visiting Carmel-by-the-sea.  She is tucked away in the courtyard next to the Mediterranean
Market on San Carlos St.  Unfortunately she doesn't have a website but in August
I'll be there to take some pictures of her cute little shop to post.  She
is a seamstress at heart and sells wonderful fabric, ribbons and a unique array of buttons.
She hunts for the unusual small antiques, as well as, the hand made one of a kind
items from local (and not so local) artists. 
Here's a sample:





2 comments:

connie said...

Lovely tags! I don't get to carmel often, but I'll have to put this store on my hit list. Thanks for sharing.

Maryl said...

Hi Tricia - I love your tags! I'll have to check out the shop next time I'm in Carmel.