Friday, November 26, 2010

Theater of Dreams

Today was Wendy Addison's holiday sale at her shop, Theater of Dreams,  in Port
Costa, CA.  I have been going to this event with my friend Debbie Addie ever
since Wendy moved to Port Costa and started this tradition.  Wendy opens her 
shop for the 3 days after Thanksgiving and again on 2  weekends in December. 
This is where she sells her original "Theater of Dreams" creations, as well as, those
she has created for Tinsel Trading.  The shop is quite small and is crowded from 
the time the doors open but the feeling is like nothing you have ever experienced.
You want to have the whole shop to yourself to soak up everything you see.
I tried to take as many pictures as I could without just snapping the backs of 
heads.  I am still trying to figure out how to take better pictures but these will give
you an idea of how wonderfully magical Wendy's creations are.  


















 Sorry Wendy for my blurred picture!



 This is the side garden next to Theater of Dreams.  Such a magical place!



No comments: